| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Raseiniai in September is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 63mm (2.5in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Raseiniai September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Raseiniai, Lithuania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Raseiniai:
- Riga, Latvia - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) NNE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 135.7 kms (84.3 miles) NE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) NNE
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) ENE
- Utena, Lithuania - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) E
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 104 kms (64.6 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) SE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 152.2 kms (94.6 miles) ESE
- Varena, Lithuania - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) SE
- Grodno, Belarus - 208 kms (129.3 miles) SSE
- Bialystok, Poland - 254.2 kms (158 miles) S