| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Raseiniai in March is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Raseiniai March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Raseiniai, Lithuania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Raseiniai:
- Riga, Latvia - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) NNE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 135.7 kms (84.3 miles) NE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) NNE
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) ENE
- Utena, Lithuania - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) E
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 104 kms (64.6 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) SE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 152.2 kms (94.6 miles) ESE
- Varena, Lithuania - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) SE
- Grodno, Belarus - 208 kms (129.3 miles) SSE
- Bialystok, Poland - 254.2 kms (158 miles) S