| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Raseiniai in February is slightly cold at -4.7 °C (23.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 8:38 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 9:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Raseiniai February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Raseiniai, Lithuania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Raseiniai:
- Riga, Latvia - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) NNE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 135.7 kms (84.3 miles) NE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) NNE
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) ENE
- Utena, Lithuania - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) E
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 104 kms (64.6 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) SE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 152.2 kms (94.6 miles) ESE
- Varena, Lithuania - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) SE
- Grodno, Belarus - 208 kms (129.3 miles) SSE
- Bialystok, Poland - 254.2 kms (158 miles) S